
Not much to report, we have had a great week so far and mommy has tomorrow off from work YEAH! We are taking a trip to IKEA. When we lived in Maryland we were only 5 minutes from the closest IKEA and we would shop their all the time. Actually IKEA was the first store Hailey ever went into. She had been home from the NICU for about a month and I was going stir crazy so we went to IKEA right before close to avoid the "awful" germs. It was funny, I remember being so paranoid, keeping her bundled up and not really enjoying myself because of worry. Of course, she didn't get sick, but because of my incessant worry she never entered a store till the next spring. Anyway...when we moved we went through withdrawals (ha, ha), but thankfully they built one somewhat close to where we live. I say somewhat because we are going to have to make a day of it (I believe its about 2 hours away), but it will be fun and we are on a mission to get some new furniture for Hailey's room. I think she will really love IKEA like we do!!!
Also, NAP STRIKE is over! It took a couple of days, but we are back to our regularly scheduled naptimes!!!! YEAH!
And time for one cute story, my mom taught Hailey to say "num, num" (I am guessing it is supposed to be yum, yum) when she wants food. Well, Hailey wants food ALL the time, so this can be a problem, but it is so cute! At the place that I grocery shop they have cookies for the kids and Hailey is now figuring out where they are. Since she had just finished dinner before we left last night to go grocery shopping I figured I would by-pass the cookies. Think again! Just as I was passing them, she bursts out ... num, num, num - please!!!! How can I resist?!

Notice the cute boots that Alyssa let me borrow!

Mom, why are you trying to put things on my head again? You know I can't stand it!
2 comments:
How funny! I have been meaning to go to IKEA to look for a kid's table for Liam and have some of their Swedish meatballs. Let me know if you see any good kids stuff! - Tiffany
that is so adorable and I can totally relate with being terrified to take them anywhere because of the germfest..lol The pics are adorable!!
Post a Comment