I love these pictures because Hailey does not usually sit, but for a good half hour today she took turns sitting with each of her cousins.


And when she wasn't sitting and playing with her cousins she was running into the kitchen every 5 minutes for cake or cookies. Oh the joys of Meme's house!
Meme asked me tonight if I felt like all we ever do at her house is eat ... and I said yeah, I do see a pattern, but the big question is does she feel like all she ever does is cook?! Thankfully she loves to cook and is great at it, the problem is being married to her son I will never live up to the standard she has set :-) I guess that is what Meme's are for ...
1 comment:
cute pics :) I know the feeling about living up the hubbys mom because I NEVER could.. she seems so perfect at everything it is quite irritating.. lol
Post a Comment