Wednesday, August 01, 2007

rememberance ride

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Joe on his bike getting ready for Jordyn's ride (http://www.jordynsride.com/)

On Sunday - what would have been Joe and Robin's 7th wedding anniversary - they had a ride to honor Joe and what an honor it was ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This has been the hardest week of my life. I miss Joe and I ache for Robin and the kids. Still I fall short for words. Please keep praying for our family and especially his wife and kids.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jordyn, Alyssa and Hailey on Sunday

Here is a link to the article about the ride:
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070730/FOSTERS01/107300247



4 comments:

Tonya said...

I can't imagine what you are all going through.. you are all in my prayers. The tribute ride was such a great idea and I am sure Joe is was looking down with a smile!

Anonymous said...

This has been the worst week ever. We will see Joe again someday, I know we will.

If u guys need to talk, give us a call.

katie

tiffany said...

Just a note to say how sorry I am to hear of your family's loss. -Tiffany

Anonymous said...

amanda, we are so, so, so sorry to hear of your loss...please give our condolences and hugs to tim...