Tuesday, May 20, 2008

first haircut

Hailey had her first haircut tonight. We took her to a cute kids cut place called Snip Its. She was scared to her haircut at first, but I think the kids atmosphere helped and she did great! After they cut the hair they put it in pigtails so I haven't really seen the finished product. When I go to take the pigtails out to see her hair she cries, "mommy, don't take my haircut out!" So I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished product!


Its hard to catch "action" pictures, but I thought the one below of her dancing was cute!

I guess all that dancing really tired her out :-)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow I wasn't sure you'd ever cut her hair!

Jazmine Isabella West said...

She's such a cutie, and I'm sure her hair looks great. It had to be trimmed sometime!

Anonymous said...

She sure is beautiful just like her mom and dad. She looks like a big girl sitting there. Next step is for meme to take her to get her nails done. I bet she would like that also. Love Meme