Monday, October 20, 2008

Sonny & Tracey's Wedding

Yesterday was a momentus day, Tim's sister was married to the love of her life and we are overjoyed to welcome Sonny into the family!

Taylor and Jordyn were the bridesmaids and Tyler was the best man.

Doesn't she look lovely? She was unbelievably excited about this wedding!

I have so many pictures that it filled my memory card! It was hard to pick just a few to post, but here they are ...








All the kids had a blast and danced the night away! My memory card filled up before the party really got under way. You should have seen these kids dance :-)

Cousins ... Taylor, Jordyn, Luke, Alyssa and Hailey

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh Amanda the kids(and everyone!)looked so beautiful! Great shots!

Steph
PS. been there with the "full memory card syndrome"...and I always carry a spare now. Bet you will too!

Jessica said...

Wow~! Is she ever turning into a little princess:) So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I need a pic of all the grandchildren...PLEASE>>>>>>Love Meme