Lately Hailey has been requesting a "big girl" bed and she adds - like Alyssa has ... ha, ha. Anyway, my brother of course just got married and did not need his bed anymore so we swiped it and Hailey now has a big girl bed in which she loves!
She actually is infamous for waking up around 2am to come to our bed. I know everyone has a different take on children in the bed, but I have always been a push over because to soon she will be grown up and not want to be in our bed anymore, even though I will probably get a much better nights sleep when she does stop doing this.
Anyway, when we got the bed all set up she states that she will not come to our bed anymore and I encouraged that saying if she wakes up just go back to sleep and sure enough this morning I woke up with her asleep in HER bed. I do miss her, but boy was it nice not to be kicked all night!
On Saturday Hailey went to Wyatt's birthday party at Rumble Tumble in Portsmouth, NH. She had a great time! Happy Birthday Wyatt!
And what is fall without a leaf pile?
Yes, that is me in the leaf pile thanks to Tim and Hailey. I do not pass up a dare.
Note my wonderful hair below, it would have been a nice family pix minus the leaves all through my hair!
1 comment:
God she's adorable! Love the pic of her & Pip. You guys were havin some serious fun in the leaves huh.
Post a Comment