Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Hailey!!

My baby is 5 today! On Sunday she celebrated her birthday with all of her cousins. We kept it just family so that Jordyn could be a part of the celebration. We had an ice cream sundae party with all the fixins. The kids had a blast! What a miracle and a blessing to have all these cousins together, happy, healthy and whole. Each have been through their own trials and yet you would never know it as you watch them play and just be kids. More pictures to come. We are truly blessed.

Happy Birthday to the best little girl in the world. 5 years ago at this exact time as I am typing, 9:29a you came into this world, small and fighting for life, at that moment I didn't know what the future would hold, but it would be o.k. as long as you were in it. You were a fighter and pulled through, just look at you now! I love you more than words can express!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!!