Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy Homecoming Anniversary!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today marks 1 year that Hailey has been home with us. Can you believe it?! 53 days after her birth she came home ... What a wonderful year it has been! I have been thinking back on this day for the past week and just can't believe how far she has come! She came home weighing 5lbs, 3oz and is now a "big" 17lbs, 3 oz. She is still the same feisty, precious bundle of joy we brought home and I am so lucky to be her mom.
Just think in only 12 more days it will be her adjusted birthday/due date! Funny, huh?! So many days to celebrate, we just better not celebrate them all with cake or I am in major trouble :-)
Well, on to this weekend. It was pretty uneventful. We relaxed, did a little shopping, celebrated my brother's birthday and took a trip to the beach. I have been pretty sad that summer is over (the season is to quick up here), but I am now getting into the fall mode and looking forward to pumpkin picking, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas and all that comes with those fun holidays. Just think how much fun Hailey will have this year as those holidays approach!
Since I went on a picture taking "spree" this weekend I just had to share ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But cake is so yummy! You seem to really love being a mother, and thats great, I enjoy watching the way you interact with Hailey. That day was fun! How could your weekend have been uneventful, I was there! :-p, haha I'm just kidding.

-Laura