
Where did my baby go and who replaced her with a toddler? Last night daddy was at work and we had a quiet night at home. While playing I had the great idea of trying to see if Hailey had enough hair for pigtails. Surprisingly she did and it looked so cute!
I think it makes her look more like a toddler and less like my little baby! The good thing about them is she feels the top of her head for barettes etc so she can pull them out, but since these are in the back she feels the top of her head, doesn't feel anything and leaves them alone!!! I think I have won the hair war for now until she discovers the back of her head ...


5 comments:
CUTE!!!
I was thinking the same thing about where did my baby go. Something about the 18 month range - they just suddenly become little people completely! Anyway love the pigtails. She is looking very healthy BTW. Looks like she has gained back all the weight since being ill. -Tiff
Loving the pigtails....my goodness...could she get any cuter? I think Eli has a HUGE crush! He may have a battle on his hands against Liam on who gets to give her a fruit loop engagement ring in a few years :)
They are growing up quickly but these moments are priceless.
Oh my gosh she looks adorable! So cute Amanda.
I think Hailey and Margaret are on the same hair growing schedule. I'll be glad when there is some real hair on my girl's head!
Are you going to cut bangs? I'm trying to decide...
As always, Hailey looks so adorable!
Post a Comment