
You can see she doesn't look good, but do notice the snickers
in her hand. Dooda gave her a bear that held snickers so she
is toting them around the house.
Today she is VERY tired and cuddly (I am defintely enjoying the cuddles), but she hasn't been whining as much so I am hoping that means her tummy isn't hurting as bad, she is just worn out. She usually goes all day and then vomits between 7-10pm every night so we will see ... I will defintely believe we are doing better if we go tonight vomit free.
Also, valentines is bittersweet because daddy is not home to celebrate with us. We are getting a blizzard today - what fun - but because of this he is stuck at work. He worked 3rd shift last night and tonight so they put him up in a hotel because of the weather. We are hoping all will be well by Friday and we will celebrate then.
Happy Valentines Day and Happy SNOW day to those who live in the area!
2 comments:
Oh poor thing! Both of you have been through so much the past couple weeks with this nasty virus! I hope she is through the worst of it. And she will totally gain the weight back so quickly you will be amazed! Have you tried pedialyte popsicles with her yet? Liam hated the coldness but I know alot of kids like them.
Amanda~
Sorry to hear about Hailey! She sure is a little trooper. I hope you guys can finally get over this. Hang in there!
Jess
Post a Comment