On Saturday we went to visit Auntie Robin, Luke and Alyssa. Uncle Jeff was visiting, as well as Rex! Everyone had fun making big messes and acting silly :-) I love the picture above, Hailey is trying to pull Alyssa in the stroller. Can you believe its October in Maine and Hailey is in a tank top and shorts?!
Later in the evening they had a halloween dress rehearsal. Rex thought they were quite entertaining!
By the end of Saturday Hailey was quite exhausted, she went two, let me repeat two days without a nap. Friday it was because we were out and about (about 2 hours north) and hoping she would nap in the car (no such luck). Saturday I put her down and she laid in her crib for 1.5 hours talking and singing to herself. Thankfully today she finally napped, but only for about 1.5 hours when normally at my mom's she will nap 2-3 hours! Why does she nap better at Nana's house, I have no idea!
Hailey as of this week can officially say her A, B, C's and count 1-10! We recently bought a kelty kids backpack and have been doing some hiking. This gives us lots of time to practice and she loves to yell them out while we are out in the middle of nowhere!
2 comments:
Nice zoo animals!! So cute!!
Wow! What a smart little girl you are Miss Hailey! Congrats on learning your ABC's:) I lvoe the pics too.
Post a Comment