Saturday, October 13, 2007

pumpkin carving, birthdays and hiking



Believe it or not Tim nor I have ever carved a pumpkin before! Below is Tim's first attempt. He was pretty proud of himself :-)


Last night was Hailey's friend Wyatt's 2nd birthday. Between Hailey's cousins and my family Hailey has celebrated alot of birthday's this summer and knows how a party is done! She kept prompting Wyatt to "open it" and she was even behind him showing him how to blow out the candles! Happy 2nd birthday Wyatt!!!


A few weeks ago Tim and I decided to start walking, both for exercise and its time well spent together. The walking turned into hiking and most trails are not stroller friendly so we went out and bought a backpack to hold Hailey - or as she calls it a "pack, pack". She prefers her stroller, but puts up with our hiking trips. Usually Saturday mornings we try to get a nice hike in before Tim goes to work. This morning was the perfect fall morning.


4 comments:

Tonya said...

how sweet.. the party girl knows how to do a party :) Love the pumpkin.. he did a great job :)

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Katie said...

THAT PIC OF HAILEY IN A DIAPER AND BOOTS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Tracey and Sontaya said...

Are you people in Robin and I's pumpkin carving contest??? Because if you are you better check Robin's family blog and take a look at what you are up against!! he he Hailey-don't you worry, Auntie Tracey will help you carve a pumpkin. God knows cousin Luke and Alyssa need help too!! ha ha
Love you all,
Auntie Tracey

Anonymous said...

haha that is a cute picture :) maybe I'll get to see a bigger version later