
Who knew 50 degrees could feel so warm?!

Yesterday Hailey saw a little grass for the first time since fall and she ran around on the little patch yelling "grass mommy"! Lately she has also been talking about wanting to go swimming. We can only hope spring is on its way seeming as we woke up with a fresh coat of snow on the car! I can't complain though because by this afternoon it did warm up.

Yesterday was daddy's 29th birthday!!! We want to wish him a very happy birthday! He truly is the best dad and husband, we are very blessed. Hailey and I had fun decorating the house so when daddy came home from work he was quite surprised.

Hailey and Ashleigh, her "big sister"
3 comments:
She is so cute Amanda. I can't wait to see you guys.
XO
Robin
She is going to keep you guy's busy verry busy for the next 16 years of your life......ENJOY because it goes by soooo fast. I sometimes wish I could go back in time when all 4 were here with me and dad was at work. Boy those were the day's.....Love Mom
Happy Birthday Tim! Hailey is growing sooo fast. Jazmine is excited about seeing the grass too. We can't wait for our backyard to finish dethawing. And you can tell Hailey loves her daddy!
Post a Comment