Sunday, March 30, 2008

if you find spring can you send it up here?

Well, the 5o degrees was short lived because Friday we had ANOTHER snow storm! It moved New Hampshire up the snowiest winters list to second place in the past 135 years. Aren't we all so proud?! If spring doesn't arrive soon I fear I may go insane.


This was Hailey Friday morning - do you see something wrong?! Snow boots, winter hat and coat and its almost APRIL?!Notice Hailey's shoes ... Hailey is in love with Cinderella right now and she found these "glass slippers" in my closet. She loves trying to walk around in them ...

Last night we went to Meme's and all the cousins were able to play together which is always fun!


Do you love Alyssa's new Hannah Montana hair?! She was so cute playing dress-up last night. Can you tell Hailey NEVER cooperates when I am taking a picture!

And in case you want to check it out, many of you know my husband is a wonderful singer and leads worship for our church, but you may not know my brother is musical as well. He actually drums for the band. Drumming is his newest passion, but when he was little he learned to play the piano as well and recently he wrote a song and put music to it. If you want to check it out here is a link to his and Laura's blog where she has a video posted.

http://www.mds-llg.blogspot.com/


Good job Uncle Matt!

4 comments:

The Galvin Family said...

Are those "cinderella shoes" the ones from Candace's wedding? :) And I'm with you, this whole snow business is just beyond ridiculous!

Amanda said...

they are! I couldn't remember what I bought them for, but that is right they were for Candace's wedding!

Anonymous said...

Hailey is 2 going on 14...Looks like she has a little bit of Taylors style don't you think? Not that thats a bad thing.hahaha I love to see the grandchildren together. They are all so preciouse to papa and I. They are the reason in our lives and why we do get up and face another day even though we would rather just crawl into a hole sometimes...Thank you all for the pleasure we get from all 5 of our grandchildren and yes of course from there parents.....

Katie said...

HAILEY IS CUTE...who is that little blonde girl?!? LOL those pics of Alyssa were too funny!!!