
I love christmas! What can I say?! Its such a fun time of year! Well, now that Hailey is a "toddler" and can grasp more of what is going on I am really getting exciting! So yesterday Tim heard on the radio that the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving show was going to be on so we got Hailey all ready for bed and decided to snuggle her and watch the show to start this season off right. Hold it ... we forgot one thing ... this "toddler" does not sit still and defintely does not cuddle unless sick! So Charlie Brown lasted all of maybe 30 seconds, but at least I got a picture :-)

Also, I have a confession to make, my love of christmas has gone to my head and I decided to start decorating last night. I was the one who told my mom that before Thanksgiving was too early! Ha, ha! It was a quiet night, Tim left for work, Hailey was sleeping and I knew the next few days would be a blur so why not get a head start? It was so cute this morning when Hailey woke up and we walked out in the livingroom. She noticed it right away and her face lit up with a 1000 watt smile and she just started pointing and calling all the snowmen babies! I can't wait for the christmas tree!!!
I also had to share Hailey's newest word - vroom - you heard it right, vroom! You ask where did she get that from?! Well, she has a little doggie she can sit on and it rocks back and forth, daddy decided to use it like a race car and pushes her around the apartment at fast speeds saying vroom, vroom - and as soon as he stops she starts rocking and says vroom, vroom!!!
Are we ready to play pool boys!?
3 comments:
Hi Hailey! I like your pool ball picture. :)
Oh my gosh she is looking so grown up! And the vocabulary - very impressive. Go Hailey! (Sorry Amanda I had to delete my first comment and repost as it was displaying my full name for some reason)
Post a Comment