We moved to Maine to be closer to family on Thursday. Hailey is doing wonderful and took the car ride well. We left Baltimore at 10am and arrived in Maine at 8pm. She never left the car the whole time and I can't believe how wonderful she was. The first hour of the trip and the last hour were the hardest. The first hour because she decided she wanted to eat and so we had to pull over rather quickly and figure out how to make it all work via the car, the last hour I just think she was SICK of being couped up and nothing worked to soothe her until we put "white noise" on the radio. We made it the rest of the way peacefully. She met her Auntie Tracey and cousins Jordyn and Taylor on Saturday and loved them instantly. We are excited to be home!
The day before we moved Hailey went to get her synagis shot for RSV and was also weighed. She is now 9lbs, 12oz! We can't believe it. She will see her new pediatrician here on November 17th. I will try to add pictures soon, but right now I have limited internet access.
No comments:
Post a Comment