I think her new found independence has made her a new little person. A few fun stories from this week ...
As you have seen before she likes to raid the cupboards, but she used to raid them and then go onto other things. Well, I don't know if it just didn't click before that what was in the cupboard was food or not, but now she it all figured out. So when we get home from picking her up at my mom's house after work she walks right on over to the cupboard, opens it and pulls out her snack of choice - then finds me and looks up with those puppy dog eyes and says - pease ... pease (please) ... how can I resist such a polite little girl?! She also likes to hide things now. If you don't want to lose it, don't put it within her reach. I find the strangest things in the cabinets, laundry basket and even wedged in her crib under her mattress. Figure that one out?! Ha, ha!
And one last funny story ...
Most of you know my husband is a songleader at our church, well because of Hailey being a preemie and needing to keep her in last year we are able to get the services live via our tv. So many time we stay home and watch daddy on tv. I think she believes her daddy is a movie star :-) Well, now that he has started third shift he was sleeping last night during church service and I had it on to watch it, well the songleader was on the stage, but it wasn't close up and all of the sudden Hailey looks up and walks over to the tv chanting dada, dada, dada ... I pick her up and sure enough she points right to the songleader thinkings its him. So CUTE! The funny thing was at that moment Tim came out of the bedroom and her eyes lit up so big as she said DADA - I don't know what she was thinking when she saw him walk out, but I do know she loves her dada!
Well, enough stories for today ... here is a cute picture from yesterday.
Mom, that was so funny!!!

Does this piece go here?!
1 comment:
I know what you mean with those eyes of her. Yes she is a cutie and these years are verry important to her and to you and tim. Treasure each and every moment these are you memories and what beautiful ones they are. Love Meme
Post a Comment